Sunday 3 November 2013

Alternative Christmas Colours

Hi there,

Today's card is the first Christmas card I have actually put together for this year. I have coloured up plenty of images but I haven't gotten into gear to start to make them. So I would like to thank the Graph It Markers Challenge for getting me going. I am entering this card in the 'Alternative Christmas Colours' Challenge. I was experimenting with two new sets of promarkers when I coloured this gorgeous SOG Elf so it fit perfectly with the theme.

Here she is;
The image is Elf Kaylee from Some Odd Girl
Coloured with Promarkers
Dies are Bosscut
Nesting Die by Mpress
Edge punch by American Crafts
Flowers and stamen from Aliexpress
Paper from The Juniper Berry Stack, DCWV
Ribbon from stash

So there she is my entry to the graphitmarkers.blogspot.com 'Alternative Christmas Colours' Challenge. I hope you like it.

Cheers Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment