Thursday 14 November 2013

Thank you so much

Hi again.

Yay me, I managed two posts today. I really wanted to get this card done and entered in some challenges while I still had some creative juices flowing. This card was made for my daughters teacher as it is nearly the end of the school year. She is such a wonderful teacher and was just what Jas needed. I wanted this to be special as she really deserves it.

Here it is;
Tiddly Inks Schoolgirl image
Echo Park For the Record 2 papers
Flowers and stamens from Aliexpress
Coloured with Promarkers and Finecolour markers
American Craft Knock Outs Edger Punch
Cheery Lynn Butterfly die

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges;
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Daring Card Makers - not Christmas or Birthday
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

I hope you like it.
Cheers Nic

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love your pop of yellow and all those cute embellies. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Adorable! Cute embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card. I love the layout and the colours. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright and fun colors, so pretty and happy! Thank you for joining us this week for our "Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete