Saturday 21 December 2013

Teacher's Gifts

Hi there,

This week has been a busy one. It was the last week of the school year so a lot happened.  First up my daughter received the 'Endeavor' award for her class at the Book Prize Assembly. It was meant to be a secret but she guessed when she saw Dad walk in to the assembly. Super proud!
For the rest of the week I was busy at work or after school activities but I did manage to fit in some crafting.  I made the kids teachers nice 'have a break' gifts.  I thought I would post them just in case anyone was interested.
Here they are;













I hope you like them, I thought they were pretty cute.  The images are by Pollycraft and the papers are Echo Park scraps.  I have gold embossed 'THANKS' on them if you can't quite see.

I have got to get back to Christmas prep now, I hope yours is going well.
Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment