Sunday 5 January 2014

Celebrate

Hi there,

I hope your weekend was lovely. I have some extra time off at the moment as the kids are on Summer Holiday's so I am feeling nice and relaxed. The kids were painting today so I got to be creative as well.

Here is my creation based on the Mojo Monday sketch #326.

Image by Some Odd Girl
Coloured with Promarkers
Echo Park So Happy Together papers
Diamond Stickles
Flowers etc from Aliexpress 
Crealies Flourish Die

I hope you like her, she was super fun to make. I plan to give this card to a friend as she has just gotten divorced.

I am entering this card in the following challenges;
Mojo Monday - Sketch 326
Card Making Mamas - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Include a Sentiment 
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes/Yellow

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers Nic.

3 comments:

  1. What a great looking card. Really lovely looking image and bright colours. Thanks for taking part in our Mega Christmas Challenge over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Love n hugs¨
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Nicole! I'm sure your friend will appreciate the cheery colors and the sentiment. :) Thanks for sharing with us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Card Makin' Mamas Challenge Blog!

    Hope to see you again soon!

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    CMM DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete