Wednesday 16 April 2014

Penny's Challenge 173 DT

Hi folks,

Today I am sharing with you my card for this week's challenge at Penny's.  This week is an interesting theme and I would love to see your take on it.  The theme is 'Ice cream colours".  My kid's helped me to choose my colours this week.  They love mint choc chip ice cream and so do I so it was a natural choice.  I of course then had to make something for one of them with it as they helped with the inspiration.

Here it is;


This is meant to go on the wall in the entrance to our house for my daughter to hang her school bag below it.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish and I have coloured it in with Promarkers.  The paper is from The Echo Park Everyday Eclectic pad and the lettering was cut out using a Bosskut alphabet die.

This week's sponsors are;
Shop - http://robynsfetish.com/
Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice
 
Shop - http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/  
Prize - $10 to use from the following artists
Stitchy Bear
My Heart Pieces
Ali Peeps Art
I hope you like what I have made.  I hope you will pop on by the blog to see what the rest of the team have been up to.
I wish to enter the following challenges;
TBA
Cheers Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment