Wednesday 30 April 2014

Penny's Challenge 175 DT

Hi there,

How are you all? I hope you are well.  Today I am sharing my DT make for Challenge 175 at Penny's.  This week's theme is Pastel and I got to use a sexy image from Sassy Studio design's called Sassy Cupid.

Here she is;

I have coloured her with my Promarkers and I have used Echo Park Love Story papers.  The sentiment is from LOTV and the edger punch is by American Crafts.  I have used the little left over love hearts from the punched strip to decorate the middle panel and then they were decorated with crystal stickles.

This week's sponsors are;
 
Prize - 5 Digi images of winners choice
 
Prize - 4 Digi images of winners choice
 

I hope you like this Sassy design.  I don't think this card is for anyone but my husband, they might get the wrong idea.  I might save it as a just because card.  I hope to see what you create soon.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment