Wednesday 28 May 2014

Penny's Challenge 179 DT

Hi everyone,

Wow what a busy week and it's only half done.  I hope your week is treating you well.  Today I bring you a super fun card that I hope makes you smile.  This week at Penny's the theme is Back to School or Starting School.  Think of all those cuties when they go back to school.  Isn't the first day of school the best?  This week I have used a great image from The Paper Shelter which was so fun to work with.

Here she is;

I have used my favourite Echo Park Love Story papers.  They are the best!  I have been practising my colouring lately, I hope you like my progress.

This week's sponsors are;

Prize $20 gift certificate
 
Prize $5 gift certificate
 
I would love for you to check out the rest of the DT's makes and then get crafting.
See you soon,
Nic

1 comment: