Monday 15 September 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 36

Hi again,

Thanks for dropping by, I hope you are doing well. Today's card is for the current challenge at CFTH. We have our usual anything goes so I am sure we will be seeing you. I have made a cute CAS card for you this week. I love this style and I think I am getting the hang of it. CAS style cards really show off the image and can really pop when coloured well. I have been doing Alyce Keegan's online classes at Kit and Clowder and I think I can see a difference in my colouring skills, I highly recommend them.

Anyway... Here is my card;
I am loving this hair colour combo, it is one of Alyce's and I love yellow and purple together. I have a young lady in mind for this card as I think it looks just like her.

I hope you will enter this weeks challenge so I can drop on by your blog. I would love it you left a comment so I can come visit you, I love finding new blogs to follow.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment