Wednesday 10 September 2014

Inky Impressions Challenge 176

Hi there,

I am so lucky to have been asked to join the awesome team at Inky Impressions and this week I have created a card for you with a gorgeous image called Butterfly Lili. She is so pretty and lovely to colour. I hope you like her. This weeks theme is ABC's. you can interpret this in many ways. I haves used the letters ie A-apple, B-butterfly, C-clouds. My other teamies have used some great images and given it a school twist. You can interpret how you like, but please let us know.

Here is my card;

This image was just crying out to be teamed up with these gorgeous Echo Park papers from the 'A Walk in the Park' paper pad. I just love these papers so much but I am going to be on rations soon.

Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you like my efforts and you are inspired to give it a go.
Cheers Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Love you card!! Love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, image is coloured beautifully, love all the colours. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete