Wednesday 5 November 2014

Inky Impressions Challenge 184

Hello again,

I have another cute card for you today for this weeks challenge at Inky Impressions. The theme this week is 'Creative Corners' so that means we want to see you decorate the corners of your cards.  If you are like me and you do that on most of your cards then this should be easy. I have used a super cute image for my card today he is called Robinhood Christopher. I have kept it fairly simple as I don't have a recipient in mind at the moment so I think I will just add a number to it when I need it.

 Here he is;

I got out my Promarkers to colour this week as I just love this green combo but the rest is using my Copic's.  The papers are my usual Echo Park and the die is from Bosskut.  I quick make this week for me. I find these images so easy to use so the cards really just flow once they are coloured. I hope you like it.  If you need more inspiration please head over to the challenge blog to check out what the other ladies have come up with, you will love what they have made.

Thanks for the visit, leave a comment and I will come visit you. I love checking out other peoples blogs.
Cheers Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Great card hun, love your colouring & the papers are perfect
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete