Wednesday 19 November 2014

Penny's Challenge 204

Hello my beautiful crafting people,

I had a very busy few days crafting, 5 cards in 3 days. I managed it but whoa I was relieved when I was done. I have seen others who can do this no worries but I just don't seem to be able to. Well I guess until now. My card today is for this weeks challenge at Penny's. The theme this week is Anything Goes and I am expecting a big one so bring on the beautiful makes people.

Here is my card;

This beauty is from Lacy Sunshine called Patchy Penny's Patchwork Apples and I have coloured her with my Copic's. I used scraps of Echo Park Spring papers to go with the patchwork theme of the stamp. She is quite a sweety and I love how she is carrying the apple.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little creation.
Happy crafting 
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! Love all the papers... die cuts... Gorgeous colors!!! Wonderful!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nicole, I love your amazing colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lovely image and great how you have kept the patchwork theme going into the backing papers . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete