Wednesday 11 February 2015

Inky Impressions Valentines/Love

Hi again,

Another card from me today. This time I have a beautiful Inky Impressions girl to show off, the image is called Sent With Love, isn't she fab. The theme this week is Valentines/Love perfect for this time of year, so we would really love to see your projects this week.

Here it is;
This beautiful girl reminded me of my daughter so I think I may give it to her for Valentines Day and make her feel special. I had fun colouring this image the stripe were good for practising my colouring. I used the fab Head over heels paper pad from Echo Park and I used these awesome new dies from Kaisercraft that I got the other day.

Thanks for dropping by, I hope that you are getting in plenty of crafting time and that you will join in with us this week.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment