Wednesday 4 February 2015

Penny's Challenge 213

Hi there,

It has been a while since I have posted a card for Penny's. I have had a lovely break with my kids while they were on their Summer Holidays but they went back to school the other day so it is time to get back into it. :) Today's card is using another super cute Bugaboo image and the theme this week is  Use your favourite card fold or technique. I have to admit that my fav card fold is the traditional tent fold but I thought I would have a go at something a little different.

Here it is;
I quite like how this card turned out, quite simple but fairly striking. I haven't put a sentiment on the pot as I am not sure what I will use it for just yet, it could be used for anything really.

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment