Wednesday 25 March 2015

Penny's Challenge 220

Hi there,

Sorry I'm a bit late, I am having trouble getting back into life after our holiday. It doesn't help that at the end of my trip I had an accident and broke my Collar bone so I have been busy sorting that out. It has made crafting difficult but I will persevere as it is what keeps me sane. :)

Today's card is for this weeks challenge at Penny's. The theme this week is 'Boys and Girls come out to play' and I got to use a cute image from Imagine That! This little guy is super sweet and I love the sentiment that came with it.

Here it is;
My son is turning 7 this year so I thought I would either use this card for his birthday or for one of his friends as I don't seem to have enough boy cards in my stash. I have kept it pretty simple as this is what I could manage and boy cards don't really need to be over the top, they love them bright and fun.

Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to pop on over to the Penny's blog to check out the rest of the fab projects from the team.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment