Wednesday 15 April 2015

Inky Impressions Kraft It

Hello again,

Here is number 2 of 4 cards for today. For this weeks challenge at Inky Impressions we are asking you to include Kraft card in your make. Now I love using Kraft card and I thought it went so well with this little critter Sunflower Kitten, isn't she cute.

Here she is;
I love this stamp and she always makes me smile. I have used Copic's to colour her and I have teamed her up with Echo Park papers. I love the die I used but I also really hate it. Unfortunately it doesn't cut quite as well as I would like it to so it takes a while to remove all the little pieces. I do like the results though.

I hope you have a lovely week full of crafty goodness and that you get to join in with us at Inky Impressions for this weeks challenge.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment