Wednesday 22 April 2015

Penny's Challenge 224

Hi folks,

I hope you are doing well and that you have had a wonderful week. I have made a cute little boy card for this weeks challenge at Penny's. The theme this week is 'Use spooled items', it sounds tricky but really it is quite simple. I chose to use Bakers twine for my card but you can things like ribbon or string, as long as it is something that can be found on a spool.

Here is my card;
I have used this super cute Lacy Sunshine image called Ten Gallon Ted for my card, he was so fun to colour. I decided to thread the Bakers twine through my card to act as the lasso, it wasn't as easy as I had hoped but I am happy with how it turned out. I have used Echo Park All About a Boy papers (I had to, it is a boy card after all) and coloured with my Copic's. the dies are a combo of Cuttlebug and Quickcuts dies, I do like these for boy cards. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and I felt it fit in perfectly, I find sentiments tricky to add normally.

I hope you like my card this week and it inspires you to get crafting.
Happy crafting
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment