Wednesday 27 May 2015

Inky Impressions Lace or Ribbon

Hi everyone,

It's hit that time of year again down here :( Winter weather, boo. I shouldn't complain as we really do have a mild winter here but I don't like the cold, I find it difficult to craft when it's cold, I just want to curl up with a blankie and hide. Having said that I did manage to get myself crafting to make a fun card for this weeks challenge at Inky Impressions. I made a cute card to give to a work colleague who has just had a baby girl.

Here it is;
I have had these DCWV Kiddlet papers for a while so they jumped out at me to be used for this project. I thought I would keep it fairly simple as the image and papers were so fun so I just finished it off with my favourite ric rac ribbon and then my standard gems, can't have a card without gems.

I hope you are having lovely weather where you are and that you are madly crafting away.

Happy crafting
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment