Wednesday 24 June 2015

Inky Impressions Embellish It

Hi crafty friends,

I hope your week has been wonderful. I have to admit that I have not been crafting as much as I would like lately as it is too cold in my craft room at night and I don't like the cold. It is too easy to snuggle on the couch with a blankie so I have promised myself that I will do some crafting and stop hiding behind the blankie. That's the plan anyway. :)

The theme this week at Inky Impressions is to Embellish your project. Now I love to add pretties to my card but I decided to keep it to a minimum this time to show you that you don't have to use a mass of flowers etc to make your card pretty, you just need to place them strategically to achieve your desired effect.

Here is my card;
You can find both the image and the sentiment in the Inky Impressions shop where you can also find so many more fab images. I would love for you to head over to the store and check it out . I do hope you will join in with us this month with our Embellish it theme. Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment